As you know, the Muckleshoot Tribal College is currently closed to face to face contact due to the COVID-19 situation. All departments are, however, reachable by email and phone to support you during this time. Feel free to contact our dedicated Adult and Higher Education staff with any of your questions. Again, I am hoping that this email finds you and your family safe and well. I wanted to assure you again, that Melissa and I are here to support you even though the Muckleshoot Tribal College is closed at this time. Feel free to email or call either one of us with your questions at any time. We will be monitoring our emails and checking messages during this closure. If need be, we can also supply you with additional resources by email. Don’t hesitate to ask your questions. We want you to be successful in your studies. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org and Melissa’s is email@example.com. I will update up you all if anything changes.
- The availability hours for Adult and Higher Education
- Mon thru Thurs 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Fri 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Feel free to ask us to call you if you prefer over email
- If you are using GED Academy the link is :
- Feel free to copy and paste this into your browser
- Reminder, in most cases your Username is your first name, last initial, and the number 1 (CaryH1)
- The password, unless you changed it, is “Student1”
- We can reset this if necessary
- GED Testing has been cancelled until further notice
- Renton Technical College is reachable only by email at this time
- Kiana can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are here for you.
Stay safe and well,